Intro to Substance Designer
In this course, Emiel Sleegers will be going over how to create a tileable texture using both ZBrush and Substance Designer. To start he will be sculpting some tiles in ZBrush and then use that sculpt to export various height, normal, and lightmaps. From there, he will begin his joirney into Substance Designer where he will be showing you how to create the final diffuse, normal, height spec, and gloss maps. And to wrap things up, he will be taking everything into Marmoset to get a quick preview of how everything will look in its final state.
- Sign up for a 3dmotive Subscription to gain access to this video and more!
- Sign Up Now
- Chapter 1 - Intro
- Chapter 2 - Sculpting the Tiles
- Chapter 3 - Placing the Tiles
- Chapter 4 - Making a Diffuse and Normal Map
- Chapter 5 - Finishing the Diffuse and Normal Map 01
- Chapter 6 - Finishing the Diffuse and Normal Map 02
- Chapter 7 - Finishing the Textures and Marmoset Rendering
- This video course is also available for purchase from the 3dmotive digital store!