Killer Tips in Unity 5
Killer Tips and Tricks for Unity 5 is a tour of bite-sized workflows designed to enhance your game development workflow in Unity 5. In this course aimed at intermediate users, Alan Thorn explores ten creative ways to work with Unity. Learn how to batch rename objects easily, save data to persistent storage for creating save-states, and handle events with visual scripting to customize how your games behave effectively. In addition, explore detailed secrets of the object inspector for controlling variable visibility and simplifying the debugging process. Plus, revisit the world of mouse picking, syncing audio with animation, creating split-screen games, and working with gizmos. You’ll also see how to optimize 2D rendering and how to create a code-less mini-map! Over the course of ten in-depth tips, you’ll see interesting and fun ways to increase your productivity. By the end of the course, you’ll have established a solid grounding in effective strategies for building games easily and optimally.
- Sign up for a 3dmotive Subscription to gain access to this video and more!
- Sign Up Now
- Chapter 1 - Intro
- Chapter 2 - Tip 10. Batch Renaming
- Chapter 3 - Tip 09. Save States
- Chapter 4 - Tip 08. Event Decoupling
- Chapter 5 - Tip 07. Inspector Tricks
- Chapter 6 - Tip 06. Tapping and Clicking
- This video course is also available for purchase from the 3dmotive digital store!