Stylized Character Bust
In this Stylized Character Bust course, the student will learn the pipeline on how to create a hand painted character bust. The student will begin with sculpting a high poly base model in Zbrush from a sphere using standard brushes.Then, once the base is completed the student will learn how to create a low poly model with animation ready topology. Once the low poly is created the student will uv unwrap the model using the unwrapping tools exclusively in 3D Max and prepare a clean layout ready for texturing. When the unwrap and layout are complete the student will be introduced to 3D Coat. Within 3D Coat the student will begin to bring their model to life. They will be shown hand painted texture techniques using a build up method. After the character is painted the student will learn how to pose their character in 3D Coat which will complete the course.
- Sign up for a 3dmotive Subscription to gain access to this video and more!
- Sign Up Now
- Chapter 1 - Intro
- Chapter 2 - Modeling the Base Mesh
- Chapter 3 - Sculpting the Details
- Chapter 4 - Building the Low Poly
- Chapter 5 - Finishing the Low Poly
- Chapter 6 - UV Unwrap and Layout
- This video course is also available for purchase from the 3dmotive digital store!