Substance Designer Workflow
In this course, Emiel Sleegers is going to be covering walking you through the process of texturing a suitcase asset using both Substance Designer and Substance Painter. For starters, he will be teaching how to setup your scene properly in both Marmoset and Substance Designer, and from there will be using a combination of both Substance Designer and Substance Painter to to create the material and fine details of the texture before taking the final result back into Marmoset where everything will be rendered.
- Sign up for a 3dmotive Subscription to gain access to this video and more!
- Sign Up Now
- Chapter 1 - Intro
- Chapter 2 - Intro to Substance Designer
- Chapter 3 - Making the Metal Material 01
- Chapter 4 - Making the Metal Material 02
- Chapter 5 - Making the Leather Material
- This video course is also available for purchase from the 3dmotive digital store!